Insurance for Contractors
Wagner Giblin Insurance prides itself in being able to offer specialized and comprehensive insurance policies for all types of contractors. We are able to issue policies for start-up, one person operations all the way up to large general contractors with multi-million dollar projects. Through our direct contracts with a number of national and regional insurance carriers and brokers, there isn’t a contractor out there that we wouldn’t be able to find coverage for.
With premiums starting at $350, our agency is able to use our relationship with our carriers to provide your business with exceptional coverage and competitive pricing. In addition to issuing insurance policies, our agency is trained to assist in a number of additional services that many contractors find beneficial:
- Review the contracts you sign to make sure that your current policies comply with the insurance requirements
- Implement loss control strategies to limit future claims
- Jobsite visits with loss control specialists
- Assist in the development of subcontractor agreements
- Review insurance certificates for subcontractors
View more information on what Wagner Giblin can offer you:
- Artisan Contractors Program: Protecting Your Business
- Artisan Contractors Program: Loss Control Services
- Contractor's Errors & Omissions Coverage
- Safety Management & Underwriting Guide to Risk Transfer
- Contract Review Checklist
- Protecting Yourself from Legal Liability of Your Subcontractors
For more information about insurance for contractors, contact us today.